Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Industrial Building Maintenance Ltd
Industrial Building Maintenance Ltd is a Lead Roofing Specialists based in Norwich (NR10 5LT). Covering East Anglia
- Initial impression : 4.66 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 5.0 out of 5
- Value : 4.83 out of 5
- Punctuality : 5.0 out of 5
- Quality : 5.0 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 5.0 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Industrial Building Maintenance Ltd - Lead Roofing Specialists in Norwich (NR10 5LT)
Industrial Building Maintenance Ltd are a professional roofing company with over 20 years' experience in the trade. We focus on providing all types of roofing repairs and maintenance to the highest finish and with a quality that is made to last.
We undertake all roofing work from patch repairs to full refurbishment & general roofing maintenance and repairs, with no job being considered as too big or too small. We guarantee a high standard of workmanship and customer care.
Our services include:
- Domestic & Commercial work
- Replacement Joists and Rafters
- New roofs & Re-roofs
- Composite sheeting & cladding
- Fabricated metal flashings
- Roof Repairs
- Flat Roofs
- PVC Membranes 20 year guarantee
- EPDM Membranes
- Felt Roofs
- Pitched Roofs
- Garage & Extension Roofs
- Fascias, Soffits & guttering
- Stone Tar & Chip Coatings
- Moss Removal & Roof cleaning
- Periodic maintenance
We offer free advice, non-obligatory quotes and estimates.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling.
- ATUK No. A5961-9, F10/08 08 11, Expires 22/10/2018
- CSCS Skilled Worker 00617579 Expires 31/01/2018 - Roof Sheeting & Cladding
- IPAF Powered Access Licence, OP/0460808, Expires 30/06/2019 (Types £a & 3b)
- PASMA, 416573 (Category T, Level U), Expires 26/10/2017
Industrial Building Maintenance Ltd have received 6 customer reviews.
C Baker 17th October 2017
"Brilliant! Very helpful, neat job, couldn't fault him."
C Smith 9th October 2017
N Joy 4th October 2017
D Slater 25th September 2017
"Very, very tidy!"
N Harris 21st September 2017