Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Qualitree Services Ltd
Qualitree Services Ltd is a Tree Surveys & Services based in Maidstone (ME16 8SA). Covering Kent and all surrounding areas.
Thinking of contracting this trusted trader? Did you know that you can now pay this trader for their services online? Find out morePay by card Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Maestro card payments accepted.
- Initial impression : 4.85 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.88 out of 5
- Value : 4.76 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.87 out of 5
- Quality : 4.92 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.93 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Qualitree Services Ltd - Tree Surveys & Services in Maidstone (ME16 8SA)
Qualitree Services Ltd is a trusted, professional and qualified business. We are based in Maidstone (Kent), serving Kent and all surrounding areas.
Our Surveyors are qualified and experienced and have worked their way literally from the ground up! With over 10 years experience and host of qualifications behind us, we can guarantee you a friendly, clean, tidy and safe service.
Tree Surveys are required for a whole host of reasons. You may be looking to have a mortgage approved, to quantify risk to your insurers or organise planning and development proposals for a building project.
Our Tree Surveying service is fast, knowledgeable, qualified and experienced and all professionally indemnified to 1 million.
BS5837 Trees in relation to Design, Demoltion and Construction 2010 Tree Surveys, Arboricultural impact assessments & method statements
- If you’re planning to build on a piece of land then the Local Council will expect you to adhere to this British standard. We can assist you in assessing the size, age, position and quality of trees so you can present this information when applying for planning permission. We will provide an arboricultural assessment and method statement which the Local Council needs in order to process your planning application.
Maps using CAD
- We can also provide a tree plan, constraints plan and tree protection plan (using CAD) to assist with your application to the planning & development department.
Mortgage & Insurance Reports (predictive subsidence)
- When you're buying a property the lender may request a survey to ensure the insurance is underwritten. We can supply this expert report and will always try to prioritise those who are at a critical point in the exchange process.
Large Site Tree Surveys
- If you're looking for works to a large site then we can plot the trees on a diagram and prioritise the works. Great for large estates where there is a lot of work to be done over a period of time!
- A resistograph is an invasive probe that assesses the internal decay of a tree and is used to further quantify visual evidence in a survey report. This type of assessment is generally used for high value amenity/veteran trees.
Individual Tree Hazard Assessments
- This service is especially useful if you're concerned about a tree or group of trees and want to affirm a potential hazard to a third party. This may be the land owner or the Local Authority (if the tree is protected).
Tree Preservation Orders
- Where a tree is protected by a preservation order or is in a conservation area an application must be made to the Local Council. Qualitree Services Ltd offer this service free to customers requiring Tree Surgery. A survey can be offered alongside this process as evidence the work is needed, such as to prove the threat of damage the tree poses.
If a tree is suspected to be hazardous an inspection and report by our professionals will need to be submitted along with the application.
Competitive Pricing & Quality Guaranteed - Qualitree Services Ltd aspires to offer quality, service driven tree care and value for money. Please visit our website for further information on how we can help you.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements or for free friendly, professional and helpful advice. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- KENTEX Certificate CAT & Genny (HSG47)
- C&G (NPTC) - Chainsaw & Related Ops
- C&G (NPTC) - Safe Use & Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
- C&G (NPTC) - Brushwood Chipper Operations
- C&G (NPTC) - Utility Arboriculture
- C&g Accreditations
- Chas - Certificate of Accreditation
- ARB Approved Contractor
Qualitree Services Ltd have received 391 customer reviews.
Gerry Turner 21st March 2017
"Used these guys several times now, very professional and very helpful. They sorted all the approvals for the works and completed it in short order with no fuss whatsoever. Super tidy as well, genuinely only knew they had been by the fact that the trees we coppiced... in fact i think the garden was tidier after they left than before!"
S Fletcher 17th March 2017
"Very thorough job, and left everything neat and tidy afterwards."
Richard Smith 17th March 2017
"Superb service. Joe & Callum on time and very thorough. All trees cut to ideal height, all debris cleared even from neighbours and site left very tidy. Great value, thanks. No point looking elsewhere, this firm is the best in the area."
Mr and Mrs Fisher 17th March 2017
"Very impressed with this company. Office very helpful, quote quickly given and very reasonable. Work done as planned by two nice, polite and tidy men."
paul welch 9th March 2017
"An excellent friendly service, the job was completed very quickly and thoroughly. When the job was completed the area was left tidy and free of branches and leaves. I would definitely use Qualitree again :}"