Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Robertsons Tree Care
Robertsons Tree Care is a 24 Hour Emergency Services Company based in Stirling (FK9 5HA). Covering Central Scotland from Edinburgh to Glasgow, Perth to the Borders.
- Initial impression : 4.87 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.95 out of 5
- Value : 4.83 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.91 out of 5
- Quality : 4.96 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.93 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Robertsons Tree Care - 24 Hour Emergency Services in Stirling (FK9 5HA)
Robertsons Tree Care offers a professional and comprehensive Arboricultural service. We are based in Stirling and cover Central Scotland from Edinburgh to Glasgow, Perth to the Borders for all your needs and requirements.
We provide a complete range of tree surgery services and take safety very seriously, carrying a range of qualifications to ensure that our work is performed to the highest standards. We can carry out all aspects of tree work from small pruning to large tree removals.
We go out of our way to make sure that our customers are happy with the work that is taking place on site and offer professional service at the best price.
Our services include:
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Felling
- Section Dismantling of Dead/Dying trees
- Clearance of windblown/storm damage
- 24 hour emergency callout
- Crown raising
- Crown thinning
- Height Reduction
- Stump Removal
- Wood Chip Supplied
- Hardwood logs supplied
- Hedge cutting
Robertsons Treecare complies with all current legislation required for a local authority recommended contractor including British Standards for tree work BS3998:2010, LOLER 98 and PUWER 98, along with all necessary National Proficiency Test Council certificates, which are industry standard qualifications that assure competence in tree work. We are insured for £5 million pounds Public Liability cover, which is the required amount for local authority work and most commercial contracts.
We can provide other services not listed above, and offer free quotes and estimates.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements or for free friendly, professional and helpful advice. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- NPTC Level 3 Award in Felling & Processing Trees over 380mm (QCF)
- NPTC Level 2 Award for Felling & Processing Small Trees
- NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw & Related Operations
- NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Chainsaw & Related Operations
- NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence to Climb Trees & Perform Aerial Rescue
- NPTC Level 3 Certificate of Competence in Thorough Examination of Arboricultural Equipment
- NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Brushwood Chipper Operations
- NPTC Unit Certificate - Site Survey (UA5)
- NPTC Unit Certificate - Carry Out Dismantling Operations (J/101/7909)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority - Certificate in Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- Scottish Qualifications Authority - HND: Arboriculture & Urban Forestry
- St Andrew's First Aid - Emergency First Aid at Work
- Register of Land Based Operatives - Approved Health & Safety Awareness Course
- Lantra Awards Certificate of Training - Professional Tree Inspection
- Lantra Awards Certificate of Attendance - Thorough Examination of Arboricultural Lifting Equipment
- Height Safety Consultants Limited - F.P.E. Inspector
- International Society of Arboriculture -Certified Arborist
Robertsons Tree Care have received 81 customer reviews.
Angus Ross 21st March 2017
"very professional from start to finish,excellent communication throughout"
Isabel Adkins 23rd September 2016
"Great service, great guys. Second time of using them and will be using them again next year"
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Shona Coan 19th September 2016
"Robertsons Treecare was professional and polite from the initial point of contact right through to the completion of work. They provided an extremely reliable service of a high quality. Would not hesitate to recommend or to use again."
K Crockett 15th September 2016
No comment left...
Jane B Richardson 13th September 2016
No comment left...