Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Stott Electrical Services
Stott Electrical Services is a Electrical Inspection & Testing based in Runcorn (WA7 5PQ). Covering Cheshire, Merseyside and all surrounding areas.
- Initial impression : 5.0 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 5.0 out of 5
- Value : 5.0 out of 5
- Punctuality : 5.0 out of 5
- Quality : 5.0 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 5.0 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Stott Electrical Services - Electrical Inspection & Testing in Runcorn (WA7 5PQ)
WELCOME TO STOTT ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Stott Electrical Services are your local friendly independent electrical specialists with many years of experience in the trade. We provide a high quality, professional service at highly affordable rates. Based in Runcorn, Cheshire and cover Cheshire and Merseyside and all surrounding areas.
We offer a wide range of services from simple domestic electrical work to commercial work our experience is second to none, no job is to big or to small and we always emphasise on attention to details whilst being clean, tidy and safe on site.
We are ELECSA Part P Approved contractor and also fully insured for our customers peace of mind
A selection of work we are happy to carry out includes:
- New builds Electrics
- Consumer unit Replacements
- Rewires full/partial
- Extra sockets
- Extra lighting points
- External power/lighting
- Electric Showers
- Garage electrics
- Bathroom & Kichen extrators
- Domestic appliance installations
- Solar panels
- TV points
- Telephone points
- Internet/ Data points
- Smoke alarms
- Security Systems installed
- Electrical inpection & testing
- Plus much much more...
Please call for a no obligation free quote.
For further information of the services, we are always available to give you helpful, friendly and professional advice and look forward to hearing from you to discuss all your electrical requirements.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling.
- Elecsa - Part P Approved Contractor
- CSCS - Electrotechnical Certification Scheme - Jib grade Approved Electrician
- JIB - NVQ Level 3 - City & Guilds 2391 - Inpection and Testing I.E.E Wiring Regulations 17th Edition
- IPAF - Operator Training Certificate in Mobile Work Platforms
- PASMA - Certificate in using Towers
- CSTS Certificate of Competence
- SET - Certificate in Electrical Installations BS7671
- City & Guilds - Part One & Two Certification in Electrical Installation Work
- City & Guilds - Level 2 Award in Medium Risk confined spaces (Top Man) (Entrant) Water
- City & Guilds - Level 3 Certificate in Inpectsion, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
Stott Electrical Services have received 5 customer reviews.
Chris Speakman 12th January 2017
"Mark was punctual, friendly, honest and a good price. Will be using him again for any future issues"
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Gary McKnight - G&S Builders 12th August 2016
Stu Caranagh - B&A Property Care 10th August 2016
Elenor Wilson - The Bakehouse 8th August 2016
Amanda Entwistle 5th August 2016