About SLR Environmental Ltd - Asbestos Removal in Bournemouth
SLR Environmental is built around expertise and is completely independent from other asbestos organisations. This means you can trust us for free, impartial, asbestos advice.
We will endeavour to help and advise on all aspects of asbestos management; whether you are concerned about exposure, need asbestos removed, or just need a sample taken for analysis. SLR Environmental is YOUR company for COMPLETE ASBESTOS MANAGEMENT.
We provide services for domestic, industrial, commercial, government, education, and local authorities.
SLR Environmental provide the following asbestos services:
- Asbestos management surveys
- Asbestos refurbishment / demolition surveys
- Fire surveys
- Asbestos re-inspections
- Asbestos sampling & analysis
- Air monitoring
- Asbestos removals
- Light building works
Asbestos Management Surveys:
Required to identify and advise on managing the asbestos containing materials within a building to ensure all occupants are safe from asbestos exposure and asbestos containing materials are not knowingly disturbed. This is a legal requirement in all non-domestic properties.
Note: Non domestic includes all communal areas eg. hallways, stairwells, lift shafts etc within a block of flats or tenancy block.
Asbestos Refurbishment / Demolition Surveys:
Before any refurbishment works are carried out or demolition takes place, a fully intrusive survey is required to identify any asbestos within the fabric of the building that may not have been identified in the Asbestos Management Survey.
Once a management survey is complete the identified asbestos needs to be regularly inspected to ensure no damage or deterioration has occured that may expose people to asbestos.
Asbestos Sampling & Analysis:
Do you have a material that you think may contain asbestos? We provide sample collection and analysis by a UKAS Accredited Laboratory to identify asbestos type.
We provide certificates of reoccupation, reassurance air monitoring, personal, compliance, background and leak monitoring.
We undertake all aspects of asbestos removal from domestic properties to ongoing large industrial and commercial buildings. Our services are carried out in all sectors, including: commercial, industrial, domestic, government, military, education and local authorities.
All our surveyors hold the BOHS P402 Module as a minimum. All surveys are carried out in accordance with HSG264 & HSG248.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and free friendly, professional and helpful advice. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- Proficiency Certificate in Buildings Surveys & Bulk Sampling for Asbestos
- Proficiency Certificate in Supervision & Management of the Safe Removal & Disposal of Asbestos
- Proficiency Certificate in Asbestos Fibre Counting (PCM)
- Proficiency Certificate in Air Sampling of Asbestos & MMMF & Requirements for a Certificate of Reoccupation following Clearance of Asbestos
- Occupational Hygiene Module: Asbestos & Other Fibres
- Proficiency Certificate in P402 - Buildings Surveys & Bulk Sampling for Asbestos
- IOSH - Technician Member
- IOSH - Managing Safely in Construction
- Environment Agency - Upper Tier Carrier Broker Dealer CB/CM3886YZ