Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
RTC (Rainwater Tank Cleaning Ltd)
RTC (Rainwater Tank Cleaning Ltd) is a Rainwater Harvesting Systems Company based in Newark (NG24 4TS). Covering all areas of the United Kingdom.
- Initial impression : 4.85 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.82 out of 5
- Value : 4.58 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.88 out of 5
- Quality : 4.88 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.94 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About RTC (Rainwater Tank Cleaning Ltd) - Rainwater Harvesting in Newark (NG24 4TS)
RTC (Rainwater Tank Cleaning Ltd) is a Rainwater Harvesting maintenance specialist. We are based in Newark, Notts however we cover the whole of mainland UK.
Our team of operatives have up to 8 years experience within the rainwater harvesting industry and have extensive knowledge of how to maximise the efficiency of a rainwater harvesting system. Coupled with our training and experience we offer high quality workmanship and professionalism.
Experts in confined space work we are able to safely and efficiently work in spaces such as underground rainwater storage tanks. We have a vast knowledge of the confined space regulations.
Products and services
RTC (Rainwater Tank Cleaning Ltd) offer the following services to help clients get the most from their rainwater harvesting systems.
• Planned preventative maintenance visits
• Reactive callout visits
• Remedial works
• Water tank cleaning including underground tanks (confined space)
• GRP tank repairs
• Water sampling
• Replacement rainwater harvesting parts
For photos highlighting some of the recent work carried out by RTC including retrofitting non-return valves to prevent contamination, building brick maintenance chambers, system repairs and GRP tank repairs, please visit RTCs Facebook page.
We offer free advice and quotations and look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- SOTA (State of the Art) Training - Confined Space Entry (Low & Medium Risk) & Top Person Course using Emergency Escape Sets
- EUSR National Water Hygiene 305749
- IPAF Operator Training Certificate Mobile Vertical (3a), Mobile Boom (3b)
- BPEC - Quality Assessments for Building Services Engineers
- Safe Contractor Accreditation LZ35
RTC (Rainwater Tank Cleaning Ltd) have received 34 customer reviews.
Frank Reynolds 12th October 2016
Nick Tremlett 1st September 2016
"RTC could not have been more helpful in resolving the heating oil contamination in my rain water harvesting tank. Organised the environmental tanker to remove the contaminated water and clean the my underground tank. Found a company called Prospill who supply the hydrophobic pads that have absorbed the small levels of heating oil residue. Great company and great service."
Francis J Wilding 9th June 2016
Paul Cammack 9th June 2016
Justin Foulston 5th June 2016