Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Royale Boiler Services
Royale Boiler Services is a Heating Engineers & Gas Fitters based in Stoke-on-Trent (ST12 9BD). Covering Staffordshire and all areas within 15 miles.
- Initial impression : 4.85 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.88 out of 5
- Value : 4.82 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.8 out of 5
- Quality : 4.91 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.93 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Royale Boiler Services - Heating Engineers & Gas Fitters in Stoke-on-Trent (ST12 9BD)
Hello, my name is Andy and I run my own business in 'Royale Boiler Services'. I have worked in the trade for as long as 18 years, to which eight years serving with the Royal Engineers in the British Army where I learnt my trade. I pride myself on my discipline and high quality work whilst keeping a smile on my face. Please read further for more information about my services.
Royale Boiler Services can undertake all of your gas, oil and heating work and I am fully Insured, Gas Safe registered and OFTEC registered. My service provides the safest solutions and the highest quality standard of work. I consider no job as too big or too small and always aim to exceed your expectations.
Worcester Bosch accredited installer.
Baxi accredited installer.
Covering domestic households, business and commercial premises.
Products and Services:
- All Domestic and Commercial Heating, Gas and Plumbing work
- Commercial and Domestic Heating Engineer and Gas Fitter
- Unvented Hotwater Cylinders
- Power Flushing to Stoke on Trent and surrounding areas.
- Landlord Gas Safety Inspection
- Oil OFTEC approved
- AGA/Rayburn trained
Maintenance, Service, Fault Finding and Repair:
- Boiler Servicing
- Unvented Hotwater Service
- Power flushing
- Heating Fault Diagnosis and Repair
- Boiler Fault Diagnosis and Repair
- Heating Upgrades
- Oil tank
- Combi Boilers
- Regular Boilers
- System Boilers
- Gas Appliances
- Unvented hotwater systems
Thank you for taking the time out to look at my profile.
If you are interested in any of my comprehensive services, please contact me for friendly, professional advice on all of your gas and heating requirements.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please mention Trustatrader when calling.
Kind regards Andy
- CITB - Certificate of Assessment in CODNCO1, CPN1, CDGA1, CORT1 & TPCP1A
- BPEC - Certificate of Achievement in UHW(R)
- BPEC - Certificate of Achievement in WREG
- BPEC - Certificate of Competence in CC1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1 & WAT1
- BPEC - Certificate of Competence in CONGLP1PD
- Building Engineering Services - Certificate of Achievement in Energy Efficiency Domestic Heating
- Gas Safe Certificate Registration no: 559036
- Member of OFTEC No: 33516
- OFTEC Workmanship Warranty Certificate C100156
- Cert-Ain Certificate of Competency - Commercial Catering Natural Gas, Commercial Catering Appliances
- Logic Certificate of Competence - Oil Installation
- Logic Certificate of Competence - Gas and Oil Installation
- Riello - Advanced Burner Technology Service Engineers Course
Royale Boiler Services have received 235 customer reviews.
Louise Brown 27th April 2018
Amanda Landi 26th April 2018
"Andy was really helpful and professional - prepared to spend time (even in difficult places), investigating and diagnosing issues and promptly recommending a course of action. Booked in for further work!"
Royale Boiler Services Ltd's reply:
Hiya Amanda, thanks a bunch . Yes will look at the diary and arrange with you for replacing the cylinder. Andy :@)
V& R Berringer 12th April 2018
Mark Rule 30th March 2018
"After being let down by several local gas men I found Andy from Google, and so glad I did as I am now sitting in a warm and cosy home having had a lovely bath last night after enduring 3 weeks of cold. Andy came to see my broken boiler on Monday by Friday a new one had been installed. I am extremely happy with the service that Andy provided and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who wanted a great service."
Royale Boiler Services Ltd's reply:
Thanks for those comments Mark, i truely appreciate you taking time to share your experience with my company. Hope you and your new cat stay warm and keep smiling. See you next year for the 1st service. Andy :)
Mrs K Thompson 30th March 2018