About Resistance Electrical - Electricians in Brighton (BN24TP)
We are a friendly and reliable electrical company who consider no job as too big or too small. Based in Brighton and covering a 25 mile radius in all directions (except into the sea) I have 16 years’ experience in the industry.
As a small company customer satisfaction is absolutely crucial to our business.
Our focus is on providing great customer service, value for money and excellent quality workmanship. We are happy to help with all aspects of your job from design right through to testing and signing off the work. I also offer periodic testing and certification on existing older instillations. All work will be done in compliance with the latest building and electrical regulations.
All our work is insured, guaranteed and backed up through our membership with the electrical governing body Stroma.
In the unlikely circumstance that an issue arises after work has been completed myself (Tom) or my trusted colleague Edvin will be on hand to come and rectify any issues quickly and hassle free.
Whether you require a complete rewire or have a few small electrical jobs, we promise to be punctual, helpful and offer you optimal value for money.
we offer a range of electrical services in Brighton and the surrounding area, including but not limited too:
- Full & Part Rewires
- New Builds
- Electric Cookers
- Fuse board replacements
- Bathroom & Kitchen Extractors
- Electric Showers
- Additional Plug Sockets
- Test Certificates
- All Electrical Testing
- Fire Alarms
- Interior & Exterior Inspection & Reporting (ECR)
- Garage Electrics
- External Power
- Garden Sockets
- Security Systems
- Security Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Garden Lighting
Plus much more. we really do consider all electrical jobs so please don't be put off if what you need is not listed.
For more information and advice about the services I offer, please contact me.
Alternatively, to find out more about Resistance Electrical and the services I offer, click on the following link to visit my facebook
Please mention Trustatrader when calling.
- Stroma Certified - Competent Person Scheme Full Scope Part P
- BPEC - Domestic Ventilation Systems 2010
- City & Guilds - Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory Part One
- City & Guilds - Level 3 Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory Part Two
- City & Guilds - Level 3 Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds - Level 3 Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations