About PQS Associates - Property Surveyors in St Albans (AL3 4AH)
- Chartered Building Surveyors
- Party Wall Surveyors
- Chartered Building Engineers
- Planning and Development Surveyors
PQS Associates have been operating and developing a new specialist building consultancy providing a wide range of building consultancy services, and acting as a general practitioner for specific building problems.
Based in St. Albans, and covering London and the South East principally,
we act as a catalyst in stimulating the development of new types of services and concepts.
PQS Associates bring together years of experience gained since 1974, including 4 years in mainstream Civil and Structural engineering, 4 years in Loss Adjusting and Building Insurance, plus Project Management mainly in the Catering and Food industries, Expert Witness work, SAP Energy reports and a wealth of experience gained in residential and commercial surveys. This also includes 4 years experience of working on the Jubilee Line Extension Project team in Central London, and voluntary work as part of the award winning Community Rail Partnership on the Abbey Line in St. Albans since 2004.
Our services include
Traditional surveying services:
- Valuations for mortgage and insurance purposes
- RICS Homebuyer and Building Survey reports (normally undertaken via an intermediary)
- Specialised Building Consultancy services, including Schedules of Condition, Party Walls, and Building Engineers reports.
- Buildings Insurance claims
- Specialist damp surveys
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Probate surveys
- Planned Maintenance
- Fire and Insurance valuations
- Specialist reports.
Planning and Development work:
- Feasibility studies
- Sketch schemes and details
- Measured surveys
- Optimising existing uses
- Development planning
- Community Rail Partnership and station adoption work.
Our aim is to provide a mutually beneficial symbiotic relationship with existing larger groups and organisations lacking specialist skills in certain areas, by providing specialist add-on services where these cannot be provided economically in-house. Longer term we also aim to develop new service concepts for the future and build upon our initial successes.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a potential or specific project in more detail, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Certificate - Registered Chartered Building Engineer
- Certificate - RICS Valuer Registration Scheme