Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
PACA Geotechnical Engineering Ltd
PACA Geotechnical Engineering Ltd is a Structural Engineer Covering Essex and London
- Initial impression : 4.28 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.85 out of 5
- Value : 4.42 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.28 out of 5
- Quality : 4.71 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.57 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About PACA Geotechnical Engineering Ltd - Structural Engineer in Chelmsford
PACA Geotechnical Engineering Ltd is an Essex based chartered civil engineer specialising in geotechnical engineering with over 20 years' experience.
We provide a consultancy service that is tailored to deal with structural geotechnical engineering at affordable competitive rates.
To achieve the finest results we work with architects, civil engineering firms, construction companies and developers in both the commercial and residential sectors during all stages of each project.
With a Doctorate in Civil Engineering gained in Turin - equivalent to a British Masters Degree; you can be assured of a professional, knowledgeable service.
Services provided include, but not limited to:
- Structural Calculations of New Buildings, Extensions & Loft Conversions
- Calculations of Piled & Shallow Foundations
- Calculations of Foundation Rafts
- Settlement / Ground Movement Analysis / Allowable Bearing Capacity
- Gravity & Embedded Retaining Walls
- Foundation Underpinning
- Retaining Walls in Continuous Piles
- Desk Study
- Temporary Works Design
- Working Platform & Pile Mat
- Structural Survey Reports
- Slopes Stability Analysis
- Embankment & Earthwork Design
- Ground Improvement
- Ground Reinforcement Using Ground Anchors & Nails
- Hydraulic Failure
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or for more information please visit our website
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling.
- Doctorate In Civil Engineering - British Masters Degree Equivalent
PACA Geotechnical Engineering Ltd have received 7 customer reviews.
Louise French 7th May 2018
"Arrived 45 minutes late meaning relevant people that needed to be present for the meeting had had to leave. Work carried out was good and the report was ideal and came very quickly. Unfortunately, began emailing several times a day for payment from the time the report was sent rather than being able to wait for our weekly Friday accounts payments. Was told it states on the quote that payment is to be done immediately from receiving the report so bear this in mind. Very inconvenient and pushy payment system to have."
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Bobby Hopwiod 16th September 2017
"Great service very helpful very fast service 100% would use again."
Kevin Jenkins 11th September 2017
"Use this company all the time."
Lee Johnson 6th September 2017
"Professional and responsive."
Barry Antony 30th August 2017
"Really straightforward guy. Pleased with the work."