About Motorsolve Servicing Limited - Car Repairs in Kings Langley (WD4 8HR)
Welcome to Motorsolve Servicing
MotorSolve is based in Watford, Hertfordshire and has been established for over 10 years. We pride ourselves on the outstanding quality of services we offer to our valued customers. Our car servicing and MOT Testing is carried out in a professional manner at all times. If your car should fail the MOT, we will give you a full quotation to carry out the repairs needed and within 10 days of the original MOT test, we will re-test your car for free! At MotorSolve we provide a range of expert services for customers in Watford, Bushey, Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas, with free local pickup and delivery.
Why Choose us?
Using the latest diagnostic equipment from Sun and Bosch we will provide you with a quality service and we also offer mobile servicing and repairs, with a free local pick- up and delivery service and a complimentary courtesy car if we need to keep your vehicle for a period of time.
There are significant benefits to servicing your vehicle regularly and with MotorSolve, including:
- Lower risk of breakdown and therefore reduction of vehicle downtime
- Smaller overall repair costs across the life of the vehicle
- Reduction in excess fuel consumption
- Lower costs than the main dealers charge
- Courtesy car availabe (pre-booked, but your own insurance)
- Collect and deliver back service available (within reasonable distance)
MotorSolve is committed to car repair and servicing all vehicles to the manufacturers’ recommended servicing schedules. We always use top quality recommended parts so your warrantly is never invalidated and all our repairs are carried out to the highest standard. We will stamp your service book and re-set yoru service indicaterd where needed. If during the service we identify any work that needs to be carried out to ensure the safety and reliability of your vehicle, we will contact you with a cost estimate and ensure you are happy for us to proceed before commencing the work.
Choose from a full annual service or an intermediate service to ensure your vehicle continues to run smoothly.
Our comprehensive annual car service helps to ensure trouble-free motoring.
Our full car servicing varies from vehicle to vehicle but as a guide always includes:
- Changing engine oil
- Checking battery and alternator
- Replacing spark plugs, air filter, cabin filter, oil filter and fuel filter (where required)
- Checking all switches inside vehicle
- Checking seat belts, windows and door operation
- Lubricating all hinges and locks
- Checking tyres for pressure, wear damage and punctures
- Checking and cleaning all brakes
- Checking exhaust, suspension and steering
- Checking all levels and carrying out emissions checks
- Checking headlight alignment
- Brake test road test
For further information of the services we cover please feel free to visit our website
Our normal opening hours are as follows:
8:00am to 6:00pm Monday
8:00am to 6:00pm Tuesday
8:00am to 6:00pm Wednesday
8:00am to 6:00pm Thursday
8:00am to 6:00pm Friday
8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday
10:00am to 4:00pm Sunday
Contact us today for a free quote and to discuss your requirements. We are always available to give friendly, professional and helpful advice.
When calling please remember to mention Trustagarage.com. Thank you.