Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Mercury Electrical Ltd
Mercury Electrical Ltd is a Electrician Covering Wirral, Chester and Liverpool areas.
- Initial impression : 4.93 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.94 out of 5
- Value : 4.88 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.91 out of 5
- Quality : 4.95 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.94 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Mercury Electrical Ltd - Electricians in Prenton
Hi, I'm Kevin Wallace, welcome to my TrustATrader page! I've slowly built up a reputation for a reliable, honest service which is probably why I celebrated a decade in business in 2011, please get in touch if I can help you.
NICEIC approved, Part P registered and listed on the Government Electrical Safety Register.
I can provide the following services:
- Home rewiring
- Fusebox replacement
- Intruder alarm systems
- Recessed LED lighting
- Kitchen wall unit LED tape lighting
- Electrical inspection & testing for landlords or mortgages
- Wiring of house extensions, conservatories or garage conversions
- Outdoor power and lighting
- Emergency call out service & fault finding
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Office power and lighting
- 3 phase wiring or distribution
Many thanks for taking the time to read my profile page, I hope my customer reviews give you the confidence to trust me to deliver the workmanship we all deserve!
Please contact me today to discuss how I can help, I offer free impartial advice, I look forward to hearing from you.
- C&G Security & Emergency Alarm Systems Part 1
- C&G Supplementary Studies in Electrical Work
- C&G Electrical Installation Competences - Parts 1 & 2
- C&G - Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment
- C&G - Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations
- C&G Level 3 - Design, Erection & Verification of Electrical Installation
- NICEIC Domestic Installer
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- Rolec - Electric Vehicle Point Charging
- IPA/F MEWP Scissor Lift (3a Mobile Vertical & 3b Mobile Boom)
- 4yr apprenticeship - NVQ Level 2 AM1, AM2.
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation - AM1, AM2
- Vocationally-Related Qualification Level 3 - (EMTA) Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:January 2008 500/3484/4)
- Safe Work at Height Course
- Eco Certification - Solar Photo-voltaic
- NET - Practical Skills Test
- IPAF - Operator Training Certificate
Mercury Electrical Ltd have received 292 customer reviews.
Jane Earnshaw 14th August 2018
"Kevin is extremely reliable, very cheerful and does an excellent job, all at a very reasonable price."
Nandu Ullegaddi 7th August 2018
"Excellent work and very helpful"
Sally Rathe 2nd August 2018
"Kevin did a fantastic job. Really quick and efficient and cost way less than we expected. He is a lovely guy and I can't recommend him highly enough."
David Wells 30th July 2018
"2nd time Kevin has worked here and delighted with his work again, outside shed wiring and this time garage wiring. Very honest and trustworthy, highly recommended."
mark reynolds 24th July 2018
"Kevin was first class in the service he provided at short notice. We couldn't have asked for any more. Highly recomended"
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com