Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Mercury Electrical Ltd
Mercury Electrical Ltd is a Electricians Covering Wirral, Chester and Liverpool areas.
- Initial impression : 4.93 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.93 out of 5
- Value : 4.87 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.91 out of 5
- Quality : 4.95 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.94 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Mercury Electrical Ltd - Electricians in Prenton
Hi, I'm Kevin Wallace, welcome to my TrustATrader page! I've slowly built up a reputation for a reliable, honest service which is probably why I celebrated a decade in business in 2011, please get in touch if I can help you.
NICEIC approved, Part P registered and listed on the Government Electrical Safety Register.
I can provide the following services:
- Home rewiring
- Fusebox replacement
- Wireless Intruder alarm systems
- Recessed LED lighting
- Kitchen wall unit LED tape lighting
- Electrical inspection & testing for landlords or mortgages
- Wiring of house extensions, conservatories or garage conversions
- Outdoor power and lighting
- Emergency call out service & fault finding
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Office power and lighting
- 3 phase wiring or distribution
Many thanks for taking the time to read my profile page, I hope my customer reviews give you the confidence to trust me to deliver the workmanship we all deserve!
Please contact me today to discuss how I can help, I offer free impartial advice, I look forward to hearing from you.
- C&G Security & Emergency Alarm Systems Part 1
- C&G Supplementary Studies in Electrical Work
- C&G Electrical Installation Competences - Parts 1 & 2
- C&G - Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment
- C&G - Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations
- C&G Level 3 - Design, Erection & Verification of Electrical Installation
- NICEIC Domestic Installer
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- Rolec - Electric Vehicle Point Charging
- IPA/F MEWP Scissor Lift (3a Mobile Vertical & 3b Mobile Boom)
- 4yr apprenticeship - NVQ Level 2 AM1, AM2.
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation - AM1, AM2
- Vocationally-Related Qualification Level 3 - (EMTA) Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:January 2008 500/3484/4)
- Safe Work at Height Course
- Eco Certification - Solar Photo-voltaic
- NET - Practical Skills Test
- IPAF - Operator Training Certificate
Mercury Electrical Ltd have received 274 customer reviews.
Karen Mollan 14th May 2018
"Very courteous and prompt and always keeps in touch by email and phone"
Lorraine Thomas 26th April 2018
"Hi Quick response to my enquiry and the job and report were turned around quickly which was much appreciated. Would be happy to contact again and would recommend. This job was in relation to a house purchase so didn't actually meet Kevin and couldn't comment on some aspects, gave 5 stars anyway as didn't want this to affect the overall score as very happy with service."
Edward Lizi 11th April 2018
"I had problems with a number of sockets not working, Security lightng not working, the porch light not work and constantly the main switch tripping regularly sometimes without many appliances on. He sorted out the problems and gave very good advice on the causes of the problems and how if this continues what needs to be done on the distribution board and the wiring. Will definitely use him again and would recoment him. Seems to know what he is doing. Edward"
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Jamie Farrell 29th March 2018
"friendly nice person who is thorough and completes his work to a very high and professional standard."
Glyn Hugh 21st March 2018
"Highly recommend, Was quick to come out! Very friendly felt he knew his job and was professional explained each part of the job to me. I would recommend and would definitely call again in future Great job! Mercury Electricians Wirral."