Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Mercury Electrical Ltd
Mercury Electrical Ltd is a Electrical Inspection & Testing based in Wirral (CH43 7SD). Covering Wirral, Chester and Liverpool areas.
- Initial impression : 4.92 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.93 out of 5
- Value : 4.88 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.91 out of 5
- Quality : 4.94 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.94 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Mercury Electrical Ltd - Electrical Inspection & Testing in Wirral (CH43 7SD)
Hi, I'm Kevin Wallace, welcome to my TrustATrader page! I've slowly built up a reputation for a reliable, honest service which is probably why I celebrated a decade in business in 2011, please get in touch if I can help you.
NICEIC approved, Part P registered and listed on the Government Electrical Safety Register.
I can provide the following services:
- Home rewiring
- Fusebox replacement
- Wireless Intruder alarm systems
- Recessed LED lighting
- Kitchen wall unit LED tape lighting
- Electrical inspection & testing for landlords or mortgages
- Wiring of house extensions, conservatories or garage conversions
- Outdoor power and lighting
- Emergency call out service & fault finding
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Office power and lighting
- 3 phase wiring or distribution
Many thanks for taking the time to read my profile page, I hope my customer reviews give you the confidence to trust me to deliver the workmanship we all deserve!
Please contact me today to discuss your requirements, I offer free impartial advice, I look forward to hearing from you.
- C&G Security & Emergency Alarm Systems Part 1
- C&G Supplementary Studies in Electrical Work
- C&G Electrical Installation Competences - Parts 1 & 2
- C&G - Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment
- C&G - Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations
- C&G Level 3 - Design, Erection & Verification of Electrical Installation
- NICEIC Domestic Installer
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- Rolec - Electric Vehicle Point Charging
- IPA/F MEWP Scissor Lift (3a Mobile Vertical & 3b Mobile Boom)
- 4yr apprenticeship - NVQ Level 2 AM1, AM2.
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation - AM1, AM2
- Vocationally-Related Qualification Level 3 - (EMTA) Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:January 2008 500/3484/4)
- Safe Work at Height Course
- Eco Certification - Solar Photo-voltaic
- NET - Practical Skills Test
- IPAF - Operator Training Certificate
Mercury Electrical Ltd have received 250 customer reviews.
John Baxendale 16th January 2017
"Kevin from Mercury Electrical fitted a new consumer unit to replace our antiquated fuse box system. Did an excellent job and checked out the whole electric system. Always singing whilst working and happy to go that extra mile for the customer. Wouldn't call upon anybody else to do our electrical work. Highly recommended. John baxendale Bebington"
MC CHOI 30th December 2016
"Very much specialize in and expert electrical engineer in Wirral."
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Margaret McMullin 21st December 2016
"kevin has done a number of jobs for us. Very helpful, reliable and trustworthy."
Jayne Stapleton 11th December 2016
"Kev was recommended to me by another professional (gas engineeer) He was very flexible and an appointment was made quickly that suited us both. Very professional, yet approachable. He was methodical, knowledgable and more importantly trustworthy. There are not many top quality tradespeople out there who don't cost the earth! Without a doubt I'll be recommending him to others and will be using him again. Very pleased all round."
Tom Forshaw 2nd December 2016
"Have used Mercury Electrical in the past, reasonable and super service, always explains what the problem is and talks through how he'll tackle the problem. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to anyone."