About Kingsley Garage - MOT Stations in Bedford (MK42 8BP)
Kingsley Garage is a family owned business trading since 1978. We have been specialising in the sale and repair of motor vehicles for over 37 years and have a very experienced workshop who are dealer trained with Ford, Vauxhall and Hyundai.
At Kingsley Garage we use the latest diagnostic software and our workmanship is of the highest standard. Our sales staff offer a friendly and knowledgeable service to assist in your car buying journey.
To ensure the quality of the workmanship in our workshop we are a member of and abide by the code of practice of 'The Good Garage Scheme.'
Whenever you visit our showroom or workshop you can be sure of a warm welcome and professional advice in an unpressurised environment.
WHY SHOULD I BUY A CAR FROM KINGSLEY GARAGE?
All of our used cars come with the following included in the price:
- Service (as required or check-over if service not due)
- 12 months MOT
- Cam belt replacement if due
- HPI check
- Valet and either the balance of the manufacturer's warranty if applicable or up to 6 months/6,000 miles (whichever comes first) used car warranty.
- All repairs carry 12 months or 12000 mile guarantee (whichever comes first)
- Opening hours are 8am - 6 pm Monday - Friday and 8 am - 1 pm on a Saturday
- Courtesy car available
- All makes & models serviced & repaired
- Local collection & delivery service
- Four wheel alignment
- Sale of guaranteed quality used cars
- Vehicle finance available
We also have a fully equipped workshop and MOT bay operated by highly skilled Technicians who are capable of servicing, repairing and fitting tyres to any make of vehicle at very competitive rates, and can offer a local collection & delivery service & courtesy cars (by appointment) to help minimise the disruption to your day.
Please visit our website for full comprehensive information on how we can help you, or call us for free friendly, professional and helpful advice. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- Member of the Good Garage Scheme
- ATA Approved Technician Engineer - Anthony Ainley