Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Hollick & Sons
Hollick & Sons is a Builders based in Dagenham (RM9 5AA). Covering Greater London
- Initial impression : 4.62 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.62 out of 5
- Value : 4.75 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.75 out of 5
- Quality : 4.62 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.62 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Hollick & Sons - Builders in Dagenham (RM9 5AA)
Hollick & Sons has been established as a company for 2 years and are reliable and trustworthy with over 20 years' experience in the building trade. We are based in Dagenham and cover the Greater London Area.
Our service is professional, caring and high quality. Our customers rate us highly for our ability to stick to deadlines and for the quality of our workmanship. We provide a complete service from the initial free quotation to the end professional finish.
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing properly...
Our services include:
- New Builds
- Conversions (Loft/Garage)
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen Fitting
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- All Aspects of Landscape Gardening
- Block Paving
- Roofing Services
- Septic Tanks
- Excavation Services
- External Works
- Painting & Decorating
We offer free non-obligatory quotes and estimates.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling.
- C&G Construction Awards Alliance Level 2 NVQ Trowel Occupations (916496)
- CSCS Construction SKills Heath & Safety (Operatives - 1046935)
- C&G CITB Intermediate Construction Award, Towel Occupations - Bricklaying (10012540)
- C&G Foundation Construction Award, Trowel Occupations - Bricklaying
Hollick & Sons have received 8 customer reviews.
Mrs K Sharland 31st July 2017
No comment left...
Lorraine 22nd June 2017
"The first trader I used did a faulty job. However, Terry came and fixed all of the previous work and project managed the rest of the work on my house. He was brilliant."
Hollick & Sons's reply:
This job was a complete re-Ferb to a very big 3 bedroom house in Ilford which consisted of taking down walls RSJ steals to support walls for plastering to all rooms new bathroom new kitchen and tiling all woodwork all decorating
Janice 13th June 2017
Lindy 7th June 2017
Tim Chapman 23rd May 2017