Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Green Horizon Energy Solutions Ltd
Green Horizon Energy Solutions Ltd is a Air Conditioning - Commercial based in Stockport (SK7 1AW). Covering Manchester, Cheshire and surrounding areas.
Thinking of contracting this trusted trader? Did you know that you can now pay this trader for their services online? Find out morePay by card Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Maestro card payments accepted.
- Initial impression : 5.0 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 5.0 out of 5
- Value : 4.87 out of 5
- Punctuality : 5.0 out of 5
- Quality : 5.0 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 5.0 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Green Horizon Energy Solutions Ltd - Air Conditioning - Commercial in Stockport (SK7 1AW)
With over 10 years' experience Green Horizon Energy Solutions specialise in the Icynene spray foam insulation system and domestic air conditioning installation, services, diagnostics and repair. We cover the whole of Manchester, Cheshire and surrounding areas.
Our services allow you to make huge savings on your energy costs and make your home a healthier, quieter environment whilst reducing your carbon footprint.
The Icynene spray foam insulation system offers a solution to all your insulation needs, both domestic & commercial. Breathable Icynene spray foam insulation is perfect for your domestic loft insulation.
We offer the following:
- Commercial spray foam insulation
- Domestic spray foam insulation
- Farm building spray foam insulation
- Spray foam loft insulation
- Icynene insulation system
- Sound proofing insulation
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
The benefits of installing Air Conditioning:
- More efficient than conventional central heating systems and other heating appliances (e.g fan heaters, oil radiators, etc)
- Saves you money on your energy bills
- Quickly and effectively regulates humidity by controlling the amount of moisture in the air
- Helps to prevent damp, moisture and mould build up in your home
- Provides a source of fresh, clean air to rooms without windows
- Reduces the amount of dust particles, pollen and other contaminates circulating a room, making your home healthier and more comfortable for allergy sufferers
Have an air conditioning unit fitted by Green Horizon Energy Solutions today and take control of your climate. Green Horizon Energy Solutions are helping the United Kingdom with green energy solutions and environmental control.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or visit our website for more information on how we can help. We are happy to be available for free friendly, professional and helpful advice and look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- Bureau Veritas UK Ltd - Conformance to the Requirements of European Commission Regulations and UK Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases Regulations 2009 / Stationary Refrigeration Systems and Equipment, Heat Pumps and Air Conditioning Equipment.
Green Horizon Energy Solutions Ltd have received 8 customer reviews.
Les Elliott 24th November 2016
"Green Horizon Energy installed an air conditioning unit for us. We were very impressed by their work. Before the installation they answered all our queries thoroughly, making sure we had the right unit for our needs. At our home, they were both friendly and efficient, making minimal mess and clearing up everything before they left. We have been using the unit for 2 months now and only wish we had opted for one before. Our next door neighbour is so impressed he is planning to have a unit installed shortly. Overall, a job well done by a very professional company."
James Grimes 22nd November 2016
"Very pleased with the service we received from start to finish. All works carried out in a short time frame and to the highest standard, I would not hesitate to use this company again."
Clive Lewis 20th October 2016
"Plenty of communication prior to works, very open in how the job is priced. Rang 20mins before arrival. Very polite and personable all through the works. Very thorough in protecting carpets, etc up the stairs. Works completed as agreed. Tidied up very well after completion of works, including outside. I have invited them to quote for further works I'll be needing in future."
Owen Jones 7th September 2016
"I have already recommended to friends and family. A good 'Old School' friendly service."
Adam Turner 30th August 2016
"A thoroughly nice, personable and friendly trader who is knowledgeable and professional."