About Gas-It - Heating Engineers & Gas Fitters in Swadlincote (DE12 6AN)
Gas–it is a family run Heating Specialist business with over 25 years industry experience in both the Domestic and Commercial sectors; we can support our customers anywhere in the East and West Midlands.
We will fault find, repair and service all types of boiler and heating systems and/or appliances. Our Engineers are both Gas and Electrically trained and certified.
We pride ourselves on providing a safe and high-quality job. Our business is focused on maintaining the best service possible with continuous communication and we will not leave a mess behind.
We aim to fault find and repair your boiler the same day.
We recognise our returning customers by offering a 15% discount for repeat business.
What we are not:
We have seen other companies over the years take only 15 minutes to carry out a service! From our own work experience we recognise that this type of service is simply unacceptable for you as a client.
What we are at Gas-it:
We will always:
- We will carry out a full gas inspection before we carry out any work, making sure your installation is safe and to current regulations. Before we start work we will let you know what work is involved and offer you a quote for this work so that you can make your decision without any surprises.
- We will carry out all service and/or repairs in accordance with your appliance manufacturers instructions.
- We will always “Gas Safety test” upon completion and provide analyser print outs with your receipt.
- Landlords “gas safety certificate issued” including analyser print outs and saved on dedicated cloud storage.
- You will also receive “Gas Tightness and Let-By” printouts for your peace of mind confirming that your installation is safe. This is a good service when moving into your new home.
- When we complete a boiler service and safety certification we also include your hob/cooker as part of the service; providing a complete certificate.
- When we complete the Boiler Service at Gas-It we want to provide the best service and to make sure your boiler is working as efficiently as possible. As part of the service all radiators are visually checked and bled of air, valves and thermostats are visually inspected for operation and condition.
- If you have an inline magnetic filter in your system these are cleaned as part of the service.
With over 25 years in the industry we are able to provide solutions to most gas heating problems including:
- All types of Boiler fault find, Service and repair. Gas–it aims to “fix” same day.
- Emergency call out 24/7.
- Priority Call Out for Households with small children.
- Both Commercial and Domestic.
- All Aspects of Heating, Water Heating & Gas.
- Boiler Service & Maintenance. Any make or model.
- Boiler Maintenance contracts and call out protection.
- Combi Boiler Fault Find & Repair.
- Conventional Boilers.
- Force Draft Boilers.
- Safety Checks – Moving into a New Home let us check your new home.
- Landlord Checks and Certification.
- Gas Fire Service and Installations.
- Central Heating Checks and Maintenance Inc. Leaking Radiator & Thermostats.
- Central Heating Upgrades.
- Leaking Tap Repair & Replacement.
- Hot Water Cylinder Replacement.
- Kitchen Cooker and Hob Testing and Installation.
- Emergency Burst Pipe - Leak Find and Repair.
- Electric Water Heating.
- General Plumbing work undertaken.
- Insurance work undertaken.
- We are fully insured professionals.
- All work has 12-month workmanship warranty.
If you are interested in any of our comprehensive services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We offer friendly and professional advice on all your plumbing and heating requirements, we can also offer helpful advice over the phone.
Please feel free to call us to discuss your requirements. We offer free, non-obligation quotes and estimates.
Please mention Trustatrader.com Ltd when calling. Thank you.
- Gas Safe registered
- NEBOSH - National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety