Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Fresh Cleaning Solutions
Fresh Cleaning Solutions is a Commercial Window Cleaning Company based in Faversham (ME13 8FJ). Covering Kent and surrounding areas
- Initial impression : 5.0 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.87 out of 5
- Value : 5.0 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.87 out of 5
- Quality : 4.87 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.87 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Fresh Cleaning Solutions - Commercial Window Cleaning in Faversham (ME13 8FJ)
Fresh Cleaning Solutions We are a specialist cleaning company offering Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, and Oven Cleaning for Commercial clients across Kent. For bookings or general queries, give us a call on 0800 77 235 23 which is free for both landlines and mobile phones.
- Our aim is to provide a high-end service at competitive rates, looking to offer a premier cleaning service.
- We employ environmentally friendly methods where possible and continually learn new ways to improve and enhance this practice.
- Our policy is the source and stock market leading tools and equipment to the benefit of our teams and their customers.
- All staff are: Professionally Trained; Fully Insured; On Time; Friendly; and Well Presented.
We GUARANTEE that; if you are not fully satisfied with the work carried out we will address within 48 hours or provide a full refund.
We clean corners, we don’t cut them…..
Full list of Cleaning services:
- Windows (up to 40 foot) including frames and sills every time
- Facias & Cladding (up to 40 foot)
- Gutter Cleaning & Clearing (up to 40 foot)
- Conservatory Cleaning
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Commercial Oven Cleaning
Email us with general queries via: email@example.com
We offer FREE quotes and estimates.
Please click on the following link to visit our website
Please mention Trustatrader when contacting us.
Fresh Cleaning Solutions have received 8 customer reviews.
Kelly Love 27th November 2017
"I was actually late but he was there getting prepared so he could start once I got home. He explained everything that would be done and told me an approximate time which turned out to be spot on. He covered my floors and got to work. I had to go out so left him to it. I came back to him scrubbing away and my oven already looking lovely. Adam was very friendly and I would certainly get him to come back and do it again. Highly recommended"
Valerie Maysey 21st November 2017
"Adam recently started this business and is still learning his way around the many different types of cooker that there are. So it took a bit longer than he originally thought, but he stuck to his price - hats off to him. But the oven was spotless when he finished! And he worked so hard. We will definitely have him back next year."
Steve Jones 1st November 2017
"Turned up on time. Very happy. Would recommend."
Regina Goode 27th October 2017
"Took great care to look after our sash windows and they look like new"
Stuart 23rd October 2017
"Very impressed with response times."