About DS Booth Electrical - Alarms & Security in Swadlincote (DE11 0XP)
WELCOME TO DS BOOTH ELECTRICAL
DS Booth Electrical is an electrical contractor with experience in multiple sectors, based in Swadlincote, covering all of the East Midland areas.
We will happily quote for Electrical installation and maintenance, Air conditioning installation and maintenance, Fire and security installation and maintenance, Fixed wiring testing (EICR), data cabling and networking (experience with cisco) and more. If there is anything you would like to know but are unsure we can accommodate, please do ask!
Please be rest assured that all appliances are backed by a one year, or manufacturers warranty (whichever is longer), and all fixed wiring by a six year guarantee backed by the NICEIC.
Please feel free to have a browse through some pictures of our previous works, we are very polite, punctual and above all, tidy.
As a professional team, we will provide the highest level of customer service, care and attention, we aim to achieve 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
Having carried out various works for some big brands, and working together with multiple local landlords, you can trust that you can count on us!
A selection of work we are happy to carry out includes:
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance
- Rewires full/partial
- Extra sockets
- Extra lighting points
- External power/lighting
- Shower Supplys
- Boiler/heating controls
- TV points
- Telephone points
- Internet/ Data points
- Smoke alarms
- Alarms & Security Systems installed
- Electrical installation condition reports (EICR)
- Home Automation
- 24 Hour Emergency Call Out
- Plus much much more...
Do not hesitate to get in touch for a no obligation quotation today!
For further information of the services we cover please feel free to visit our website
We are always available to give you helpful, friendly and professional advice and look forward to hearing from you to discuss all your electrical requirements.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- NICEIC Domestic Installer
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma In Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment
- EAL Certificate of Unit Credit Electrotechnical Occupational Competence
- EAL Certificate of Unit Credit In Electrical Installation,
- EAL Certificate of Unit Credit Installing of wiring systems, Electrotechnical equipment in building, structure and the environment