About Coordinated Ltd - Fire Alarms & Security in Amersham (HP7 0BP)
coordinated are a reliable, detail driven and competitively priced Fire alarm company with FIA (Fire Industry Association) trained staff exceeding 20 years industry experience.
We provide our excellent service in London and the surrounding counties to ensure out 24 hour emergency response is kept well within the established standards.
We provide the following services:-
- Fire alarms for domestic properties & HMO's to BS5839 Part 6
- Fire alarms for commercial properties to BS5839 Part 1
- Conventional and bi-wire systems for smaller properties
- Analogue addressable systems
- Access Control systems
- Automated gates
When choosing a company for your home, family and business against fire you cannot afford to take short cuts. You are not buying a system, you are buying a solution to a risk so please don't judge a company by a snazzy website, TV advertising or the low price offered before a survey has even been carried out. A survey is the only way for a company to protect your property.
It's important to know the difference between price and value for money, and Coordinated Ltd are confident enough to guarantee to match any price using the same level of equipment from a bonafide company.
All our systems include a 12 month parts and labour guarantee which can be extended if required.
We have a 24 hour call-out and engineering support for audible and monitored systems.
coordinated are about making and retaining clients so our contracts are annually renewable. No lengthy or complex cancellation procedures are involved.
Digital, Dualcom and RedCARE GSM Monitoring are provided at competitive rates for Fire as well as Security Systems
Coordinated engineers wear company uniforms and ID badges and the company operates within specified guidelines.
- Security Screening: All Coordinated staff have been vetted by police and issued with ID cards.
- Insurances: Adequate/relevant cover for Employers, Product, Public and Efficacy liability.
- Customer Contracts: Written customer contracts describing product and services supplied.
- Customer Complaints: A documented customer complaints handling procedure.
We are confident that we can satisfy your every security need. Please call us to discuss your requirements or for free helpful and professional advice. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank
- SSAIB Certificate of Registration