Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Clean Renewable Energy Limited
Clean Renewable Energy Limited is a Home Improvements Company based in Amersham (HP6 6RU). Covering Amersham and all Bucks areas.
- Initial impression : 4.9 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 5.0 out of 5
- Value : 4.9 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.7 out of 5
- Quality : 5.0 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.9 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Clean Renewable Energy Limited - Home Improvements in Amersham (HP6 6RU)
I am Andrew Lavery, the proud owner of Clean Renewable Energy Ltd, an established property developing and maintenance company operating in Bucks and Herts, specialising in bespoke kitchens and bathrooms.
A professional quality painted finish can make a great deal of difference to the value of your home or office. With CREL LTD, you're assured of a high standard of workmanship. I have a well-earned reputation for being, friendly, honest and reliable and ensure a personal service from start to finish, working to your specifications to bring about your desired result.
My services include:
- Interior Painting
- Exterior Painting
- Full House Refurbishment
- Painting and Decorating
- Floor and Wall Tiling
- Fencing and Patios
- Laminate Flooring
- General DIY and Building Work
MY PROMISE TO YOU - is that I guarantee I will leave you with a quality finish every time.
I provide free, non-obligatory quotes and estimates and may be able to help with other services not listed above.
Please visit my Facebook website for more information. I'm happy to be available for free friendly, professional and helpful advice and look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling.
- Thames Water Approved Plumber A02129
- Level 3 Award in the Requirements Electrical Installations BS 7671
- Level 3 Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings
- Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing & Heating APL
- Electrical Installations Work within a Domestic Dwelling
- Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Teting and Initial Verification
- BPEC - Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
- BPEC -Vented & Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems (The Requirement G3)
- BPEC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing & Heating
- BPEC Installation and Maintenance of Small Scale Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Clean Renewable Energy Limited have received 10 customer reviews.
Angela Potter 12th October 2017
"It was only a small job but two major jobs satisfactorily completer for near-neighbors have also convinced me to entrust a much larger job to this member."
A Beagley 27th March 2017
"Honest, trustworthy, reliable."
Mrs McKay 24th March 2017
No comment left...
Barrie Griffiths 16th March 2017
"This is a first class business run by a very impressive, professional and engaging individual, Andrew Lavery. He provides a quite outstanding service and ongoing support."
Loudwater Farm 13th March 2017
"Have to say Andrew was very good, arrived on time and just got on with everything, really glad we found him."