Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Cladfit UK is a Fascias, Soffits & Guttering Company based in Chelmsford (CM1 1JJ). Covering Chelmsford and surrounding areas
- Initial impression : 4.76 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.84 out of 5
- Value : 4.76 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.74 out of 5
- Quality : 4.9 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.9 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Cladfit UK - Fascias Soffits & Guttering in Chelmsford (CM1 1JJ)
Cladfit UK are a reliable and well-established family company with over 20 years experience who specialise in Fascias, Soffits and Guttering. We are based in Chelmsford covering all surrounding areas.
- Fascia Boards are fitted to your property normally to provide support for the last row of tiles and a fixing point for the gutters. They are also fitted to protect the ends of the roofing joists from the weather. We specialise in replacing wooden fascia boards with strong, thick UPVC boards that do not decay over time or require painting. Fascia boards come in a variety of different heights ranging from 100mm to 600mm and are available in both a standard plain board, tongue and groove or ogee finish.
- We can supply high-quality, low-maintenance PVC Soffit boards in a range of styles to suit any home. We supply and fit a complete range of Soffit boards that perfectly complement our fascias. Our soffit board has built-in ventilation slots to ensure your loft is well ventilated at all times, preventing damp and protecting rafters from rot. It provides a simple, clean look and can be enhanced with vents to maintain airflow through your loft space.
- We supply systems suitable for all types of domestic and commercial property, with styles ranging from the classic half-round and square-line to decorative ogee guttering. All styles come complete with a full range of matching accessories and fitting systems. Our guttering is manufactured from high-impact, high-gloss upvc for a long-lasting, weather-proof finish. The easy-click fitting system makes it fast and simple to install and all guttering comes with a 10-year guarantee.
- If your timber cladding is deteriorating or if you have a problem area of brick that you want to conceal, Upvc cladding is the ideal choice. You can choose from two aesthetic styles Shiplap or V-Grove, or a look that complements your home and its surroundings.
Please visit our website for further information and to view styles and colours available. We are Fensa registered to guarantee peace of mind.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements or for free friendly, professional and helpful advice. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- Fensa registered (28874)
Cladfit UK have received 185 customer reviews.
Mike Marrs 19th May 2017
"We own a Cattery in Shoeburyness, the rain this week has highlighted a guttering problem. I called Levi yesterday, told him that I really didn't want leaking into the Cat Pens, he came round today & replaced the broken guttering. Really didn't expect that service that quick, tidied up after himself & even noticed a cracked downpipe on the other side that he replaced for free ! Excellent service, clean and tidy and most important of all, cracking value."
Mrs J Rockwell 4th May 2017
"I have used Cladfit before for roof soffits and cladding. When I called them in an emergency - they turned up and helped me without waiting."
Adam Carter 2nd May 2017
"Cladfit replaced the tiles on the front of my house with coloured cladding, Levi arranged it all and Richard did 90% of the fitting with Levi finishing it off with some extra requests that i asked for. great price, tidy, punctual, friendly staff, superb finished product, i really cant recommend these guys more, great job thanks"
L Geeson 3rd April 2017
Ron Coventry 29th March 2017
"The two boys who carried out the fascia replacement on the gable ends of our block of flats replaced the fascias and soffits last year. As before they were punctual and friendly. They found some rotten timber during the work which they replaced and kept me fully informed of the extra work involved immediately. The finish of the roof is excellent now, probably better than when it was new."