About aleur associates - Structural Repairs in London (E3 2GX)
aleur associates is a London-based consultant civil and structural engineering firm offering professional services to clients in the residential and commercial sector. Working closely with architects, contractors, project managers and developers alike, we are a creative and enthusiastic firm of engineers dedicated to elegant, efficient and economical design.
SERVICES: [DRAWING & CALCULATIONS]
- Loft Conversions
- Rear and/or Side Extensions
- New Builds
- Internal Wall Removal [Internal Alterations]
- Chimney Breast Removal [Internal Alterations]
- Mezzanine Frame Design
- Foundation Design
- Structural Inspection & Structural Report
- Independent Structural Inspections
- Independent Structural Calculations
- Drafting Services
- Site Supervision
We specialise in providing high-quality design services in all areas of structural engineering. From rear extensions, loft conversions and new builds to internal alterations and structural inspections (surveys). Our designs are suitable for submission to Local Authority (or Private) Building Control (Building Regulation), with all proposals drafted and detailed to industry standards.
Creating larger openings or removing walls entirely, we ensure structural elements are designed efficiently to reduce both costs and client budgets. Our services include New Builds, Structural Repairs, Property Surveys and a host of other works that can improve your property.
- aleur associates tailor each project for clients with empathy for solutions that delight and enhance the quality of life.
- Discussion of project requirements and limitations. From initial correspondence via email/calls to site visits, aleur associates ensure the project brief is defined and clear from the outset.
- Once the "go-ahead" is given to our formal quote, aleur associates promptly begin design of a preliminary scheme for consideration by all parties including the client.
- All amendments and comments are incorporated into the package. aleur associates finalise the structural scheme with calculations for building control (Building Regulations) submission.
- The structural package is now ready for submission to all parties. Contractors can confirm their final quote for the job. Party wall surveyors can proceed with the award. Construction shall begin soon after.
With over 35 Years combined experience between us whether you are an insurer, landlord or simply for purchasing purposes- we undertake a structural inspection followed by a report to satisfy the appropriate parties and requirements. Don't move, improve!
Contact us today to discuss your requirements or visit our website for more information on how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- Master of Engineering With Honours in Civil Engineering Class II Upper Division - The City University, London