Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Adrian's Electrical is a Electricians based in London (SW1W 9SJ). Covering All areas of South East and South West London and surrounding boroughs.
- Initial impression : 4.87 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.97 out of 5
- Value : 4.92 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.92 out of 5
- Quality : 4.95 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.92 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Adrian's Electrical - Electricians in London (SW1W 9SJ)
We are a professional, friendly and reliable company dedicated to the highest standards of service and safety in every aspect of our trade. We consider no job to big or too small and have covered electrical and plumbing services for over 27 years.
We are fully insured and NICEIC approved for your peace of mind, and guarantee a prompt and tidy service.
From Renovations to New build, rewires, fuse board upgrades, inspection and testing, fault finding and electrical certification, providing affordable solutions for all your electrical needs, with free no obligation surveys and estimates at your convenience.
We cover all areas of South East and South West London and surrounding boroughs.
Specialising in the following electrical areas:
- Electrical Installations- Part P compliant, testing & certification
- Rewires/full and partial
- Fuse board/consumer unit repair/replace
- Additional lights/socket points
- LED Down lighting systems
- Music systems/Sonos
- Garden lighting and power
- Garage electrics
- Emergency lighting and smoke alarms
- PAT testing
- Electric cooker
- Electrical gates
- Earth bonding
- Security lighting
- Installation of pre-purchased light fittings (Bs/En approved luminaries)
- Fault finding
- Extractor fans
- TV/HMDI installation
- Phone points
- Storage heating and immersion heating repair/replace
- Bathroom suite
- Electric showers
- Shower pumps
We are always available to give you helpful, friendly and professional advice and look forward to hearing from you to discuss all your electrical requirements.
Mobile: 07894 020205
Web: www.adrianselectrical.com website
- C&G Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing & Initial Verification (2392-10)
- C&G Level 3 Award in the Requirements Electrical Installations BS7671: June 2008 (2011)
- C&G Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification & Certification of Electrical Installations
- C&G Level 3 Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings
- C&G Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations
- C&G Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT):
- - 1) 2377-32 Management for Maintenance of Electrical Equipment
- - 2) 2377-22 In-Service & Testing of Electrical Equipment
Adrian's Electrical have received 40 customer reviews.
Bijan Behzadi 1st February 2017
"Adrian did a great job with our commercial premises, all the re wiring and lighting was done with great care and efficiency. I can't thank him enough and look forward to doing more projects with him."
Angelina Giannarou 27th November 2016
"Adrian is a meticulous professional who pays attention to detail and cares for the customer and the quality of his work. He is very friendly, trustworthy and I highly recommend him. He did an excellent job for me, gave me a fair price and left no mess behind when he finished the job and left."
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Alex Clayton 17th November 2016
"Adrian's work was superb. He went to a level of detail I've not seen with other electricians. He completed the job in a timely manner and left our flat immaculate. I can't recommend Adrian highly enough and would happily use him again."
Goli Moshki 11th November 2016
"Used this traders recently and was Very pleased with work. Would definitely recommend him."
Emma Sinclair 4th November 2016
"Adrian (aka Baedrian) did an electrical safety report for us on a property we are in the process of buying. His report was thorough, his rates are fair, and he has been friendly, helpful, and accommodating throughout the process."