Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
ACW Services is a Electrical Inspection & Testing Company based in Glasgow (G52 1HW). Covering Glasgow and a 40 mile radius.
- Initial impression : 5.0 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 5.0 out of 5
- Value : 4.83 out of 5
- Punctuality : 5.0 out of 5
- Quality : 5.0 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 5.0 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About ACW Services - Electrical Inspection & Testing in Glasgow (G52 1HW)
Finding a reliable electrician in Glasgow can be a minefield; with so many sole traders and companies to choose from it can be hard to know who to trust.
ACW Services is a friendly and reliable electrical trader who considers no job as too big or too small. Based in Glasgow, I am a qualified professional electrician and have 12 years’ of experience in the industry. I consistently offer value and quality to domestic customers.
Sometimes, you may need to find an electrician in a rush or may have a list of small electrical jobs that need carrying out. Whether you need an emergency call-out or have a choice of small jobs to do, I promise that I will be punctual helpful and offer you optimal value for money.
City & Guilds 17th Edition
I offer a range of electrical services in Glasgow and the surrounding area including:
- Night storage heater replacement
- Electric shower replacement/ installation
- Immersion heater replacement
- Consumer unit/fuse board upgrading
- External/Security lighting
- External Sockets
- Loft lights installed
- Extra sockets installed
- Cookers installed
- Cookers Repaired
- Domestic rewires full or part
- External wiring for sheds and garages
- Solar PV Install /fault finding
- Electric Car Charging points installed
- NEST Smart heating controls
- Honeywell EVO home heating controls
- Electrical fault finding
- Electrical condition report ( Landlord Certificates)
- Smoke alarm installation
To find out more about ACW Services or for information and advice about the services on offer, please call and I will be happy to offer you a free, no-obligation quote.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling.
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Electrotechnical Technology - Installations (Building & Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrotechnical Technology - Installations (Building & Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installations (16th to 17th Edition)
- EAL NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Installations) (Buildings & Structures)
- BPEC - Installation & Maintenance of small scale Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Summit Skills Apprenticeships in Electrotechnical (Buildings & Structures)
- NET - AM2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Occupational Competence
ACW Services have received 6 customer reviews.
Barry Murnin 14th May 2018
"Posted job in the morning and got a call back straight away and arrived within a couple of hours and fixed the issue within an hour and away. Excellent price and value for a prompt and efficient service. Recommended."
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Claire Kennady 11th May 2018
"Very efficient, clean and tidy worker."
Arther Kerr 9th May 2018
"Very happy, excellent work done."
Claire Float 7th May 2018
"Pleasant, Friendly, helpful and trustworthy trader."
Allan Francis 4th May 2018
"Very pleased with the work. Very knowledgeable."