Part P Approved Contractor (Elecsa)
Part P of the Building Regulations was introduced in 2005 and for the first time, established a minimum safety standard for electrical installations in dwellings. As a result, electrical work became notifiable to local authorities and to make this process easier, self certification schemes such as ELECSA were created.
To date, there are more than 25,000 contractors registered with a Part P scheme and they notify over 1 million jobs per year.
ELECSA is one of the most trusted Part P schemes as it offers a straightforward, friendly approach to its assessment services. Contractors who register with ELECSA for Part P will automatically be added to the Electrical Safety Register.
- BRS Electrical
- David Blundell Electrical
- GB Electrical Services
- S Parkes Electrical
- Top Spec Electrical Ltd
- Phoenix Electrical Installations Ltd
- Rigas Building Contractors
- KJF Electrical Limited
- Effect Electrics
- CB Electrical Contractors (SE) Ltd
- A Star Electrical
- Abode Electrical
- MPSL Emergency Services Ltd
- Premier Electrics NW LTD - T/A Louis the electrician
- MRE Electrical
- ACG Electrical
- Kingspark Electrical Services
- Stott Electrical Services
- Current Direction Ltd
- APM (Bucks)