Looking for a better deal on your insurance? Get a quote
Become a registered trader - Join us

Which trade do I select for fixing a toilet and shower fitting?

I need a new hose on my shower and I need a new button flusher fitting on my toilet. Do I need a plumber or handyman?

Answered by TrustATrader

Both a plumber and a handyman will be able to complete this work because the work is simply fitting replacements. A plumber would definitely have the parts on them to complete the job whereas a handyman might have to go and purchase the parts to complete the job.

We would recommend to contact both your closest plumber and handyman in order to get the best quote available for the work that needs completing.

Not found the question you are looking for?

It's worth searching our archive of questions, but if you can't find what you're after then you can ask your own question and we'll do our best to help.