Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Everest Electrical Services
Everest Electrical Services is a Electricians Covering all South Cornwall areas.
- Initial impression : 5.0 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 5.0 out of 5
- Value : 5.0 out of 5
- Punctuality : 5.0 out of 5
- Quality : 5.0 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 5.0 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Everest Electrical Services - Electricians in Penwith
Brothers in partnership covering all aspects of electrical work, both London area and Mid to South Cornwall.
Combined we have 25 years of experience in the industry.
We take on both design and installation of electrical systems. Together we cover small jobs from additional sockets to new builds and smart lighting systems such as Lutron lighting control.
All work is carried out to a high standard, testing and certification will be carried out on completion of the job.
We are friendly and reliable, fully insured and NAPIT registered for your peace of mind and guarantee a prompt and tidy service.
A selection of domestic work we are happy to carry out includes:
- New lights & sockets
- Refurbishment projects
- Smoke alarm installation
- Bathrooms & kitchens
- New fuse boards
- Underfloor heating
- Earthing upgrades
- Periodic testing & inspection (Electrical Condition Report)
- Landlords testing & Inspection
- Outside power & lighting
- Hot tub electrics
- New builds & extensions
Commercial work includes:
- New installations & maintenance
- PAT testing
- Industrial units
- 3 phase supplies
- Maintenance Data
- CCTV & telecommunications
- Relighting Office refurbishments
- Retail Units
- Industrial Workshops
- PAT testing
We are always available for free helpful, friendly and professional advice and look forward to hearing from you to discuss all of your electrical requirements.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- EAL Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- EAL Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Installation of Electrical Installations
- C&G Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations
- C&G Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation (Building & Structures)
- C&G Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Buildings and Structures)
Everest Electrical Services have received 12 customer reviews.
Daniel Morgan 7th October 2016
"Daniel was extremely professional with his work, he was always very punctual and really friendly in his work. Daniel has rewired the majority of our house and has done so to an extremely high standard. We will definitely be using him again and would happily recommend him to friends and family. Thanks again Daniel"
Chloe Reeves 3rd October 2016
"Friendly, punctual and great job done! Speedy quotes and easy to get hold of, I highly recommend Everest electrical I've used them a number of times and always find them helpful with competitive prices."
V Palmer 29th September 2016
"Dan was fantastic. He was recommended to us by a friend and his work to replace some wall and ceiling lights in our house was perfect. The work was very neat and efficient, fittings were safely closed off during decorating works and he was always helpful to deal with throughout. We would definitely recommend him to others and call on him again for any future work."
Fian Tarplee 27th September 2016
"Always smiling, very friendly, happy to use his services again, would recommend him to a friend."
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Natalie Green 15th September 2016