Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Divine Water Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Ltd
Divine Water Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Ltd is a Plumbers based in Hornchurch (RM11 3NZ). Covering Essex. London .
- Initial impression : 4.83 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 4.83 out of 5
- Value : 4.78 out of 5
- Punctuality : 4.89 out of 5
- Quality : 4.93 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 4.92 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Divine Water Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Ltd - Plumbers in Hornchurch (RM11 3NZ)
We are a Trading Standards Approved Supplier.
Whatever your plumbing, heating and electrical needs are, from fixing a leaking tap to installing a new bath or shower room. Divine Water Plumbing and Electrical Services will be able to help you.
- No job too small.
- Free quotes.
- Reasonable rates.
- All boiler servicing, repairs and installation.
- Underfloor heating
Call today to discuss your requirements with me Richard.
Our company has many years experience and is based on this promise to you:
- We will turn up on time
- We will only undertake work that is necessary
- All work completed will be to water, electrical and safety regulations
- All work is fully guaranteed
- We promise to clear up each day before we leave
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Divine Bathrooms
- Divine shower and Wet rooms
- Divine Lighting and Electrical
- Divine Heating and Gas
- Divine Installation and repair
Please mention Trustatrader.com when calling!
- City & Guilds Qualified
- NICEIC Approved Domestic Installer
- Affiliate of the Institute of Plumbing & Heating Engineering
- Aqualisa Trained
- All Gas Work completed by Gas Safe Registered Engineers
- Trustatrader.com Member
Divine Water Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Ltd have received 93 customer reviews.
John Lambett 28th July 2016
"Excellent service and quick response"
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Andrew Nielsen 6th July 2016
"First class workmanship, both Richard and Gary were very nice people, and they caused the minimum of disruption. Will definitely use them again for plumbing, heating and electrical work around my home."
John Clare 21st June 2016
"Richard installed a new Combi-boiler and associated work promptly and professionally dealing with our questions and queries well. Always courteous and friendly."
Bryan McEvoy 13th June 2016
"Fitted new boiler, removed old hot water cylinder & loft tanks - minimum mess & worked completed on time and within estimate. In addition discovered long standing gas leak in old metal pipe work buried in a wall that need isolating. Gave good advice on options available and very flexible in adapting the work around our needs - helpful & courteous & highly recommended."
Peter Fraser 20th May 2016
"Punctual and tidy. Good price."