Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Bay Electrical Testing Ltd.
Bay Electrical Testing Ltd. is a Electricians - Commercial based in St Helens (WA10 2NR). Covering St Helens and surrounding areas within 30 miles.
- Initial impression : 4.95 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 5.0 out of 5
- Value : 5.0 out of 5
- Punctuality : 5.0 out of 5
- Quality : 5.0 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 5.0 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Bay Electrical Testing Ltd. - Electricians - Commercial in St Helens (WA10 2NR)
Bay Electrical Testing Ltd is a reliable and trusted family business who have been working in the electrical installations sector for over 10 years carrying out all aspects of domestic and commercial work. Based in St Helens, we serve St Helens and all surrounding areas within 30 miles.
We are a friendly and reliable company who consider no job as too big or too small. We are fully insured and NICEIC registered for your peace of mind and guarantee a prompt, clean and tidy service. Please see below for the services we can offer.
- Full Electrical Installations
- Complete Rewires
- Building Extension Installations
- Garage/Shed Lighting and Power
- Additional Circuits: Sockets and Lights
- Accessory Updating/Replacement: Consumer Units, Sockets and Lighting
- Installation Upgrades to latest BS 7671 Requirements: ELCBs and Earthing Systems
- Fault Finding and Repairs
- Outdoor Lights and Power
- Electric/Hybrid Car Charging Units
- Hardwired Smoke Detectors
- Wireless Heating Thermostats
- Home Security: Burglar Alarms and Camera Systems
Inspection and Testing:
- Initial Inspections: Electrical Installation Certificate.
- Additional Circuits: Electrical Installation Certificate
- Modified Circuits: Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate
- Scheduled Inspections: Electrical Installation Condition Report.
These Include :
- Landlord Electrical Safety Inspections and Certification
- Property Sellers Electrical Safety Inspections and Certification
- Property Pre-Purchase Inspections and Certifications
- Public Liability Electrical Safety Inspections and Certifications
PAT Testing Trade Support:
We offer a certification service to Electricians who are not qualified to carry out Inspection and testing for themselves, at discounted rates, for regular customers.
Contact us today to discuss all your electrical requirements or for free friendly, professional and helpful advice. Alternatively, visit our website for further information on how we can help you.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
We are also available on Facebook website
- NICEIC Domestic Installer D605849
- C&G Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment
- C&G Level 3 Award in the Requirements Electrical Installations BS 7671
- C&G Level 3 NVQ Diploam in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment (Buildings, Structures & the Environment)
- Summit Skills Apprenticeships - Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation in the Building Services Engineering Sector
- FSB Member 51337951
- Joint Industry Board - AM2 Certificate of Electrotechnical Occupation Competence
Bay Electrical Testing Ltd. have received 24 customer reviews.
D Dilworth 6th October 2016
No comment left...
Heneln Thaker 30th September 2016
"Fast service, really nice workmen, who just got on with work to be done. Recommend everyone to use this company"
Bannister 4th September 2016
"Good. We will recommend him."
The reviewer found this trader while searching on TrustATrader.com
Margaret Coen 29th August 2016
"Paul Yates, a director of Bay Electrical, came to do the work himself which was the complete electrical installation in the conversion of my garage into a studio/utility with ensuite shower room. I felt immediately he was someone I could trust. Courteous, polite and pleasant, he went out of his way to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the standard of his work. A highly qualified electrician with several additional skills, his approach is creative as well as practical. He put himself into the shoes of someone living in the house and pointed out some changes which could be made to the original plan to make the conversion more comfortable and space efficient. He always cleared up taking debris and packaging with him. He kindly agreed to take on a number of additional electrical jobs when the original work was completed. His rates were competitive and fair. I would not hesitate to recommend him for both larger and smaller jobs and shall certainly call on him for any future work."
M.Hannon 22nd August 2016
No comment left...