Don't forget! Please mention TrustATrader when you contact any of our trusted traders...
Archer Electrical is a Electricians based in Broadstone (BH18 9EA). Covering Broadstone, Poole, Bournemouth, Dorchester, Blandford and surrounding areas.
- Initial impression : 5.0 out of 5
- Cleanliness : 5.0 out of 5
- Value : 5.0 out of 5
- Punctuality : 5.0 out of 5
- Quality : 5.0 out of 5
- Overall opinion : 5.0 out of 5
0 missed appointments in the past 6 months
About Archer Electrical - Electricians in Broadstone (BH18 9EA)
Archer Electrical have been working in the electrical installations sector for many years and carry out all aspects of domestic and commercial work including schools, factories, warehouses and shops. Based in Broadstone, we serve Poole, Bournemouth, Dorchester, Blandford and surrounding areas.
We are a friendly and reliable company who consider no job as too big or too small. We are fully insured and NICEIC registered for your peace of mind and we guarantee a prompt and tidy service.
We specialise in the following electrical areas:
- Electrical Installations
- Part P compliant, testing & certification
- Rewires/full and partial
- Fuse board/consumer unit
- Repair/replace Additional lights/socket points
- LED Down lighting systems
- Music systems/Sonos
- Garden lighting & power
- Garage electrics
- Emergency lighting & smoke alarms
- PAT testing
- Electric cooker
- Electrical gates
- Earth bonding
- Security lighting
- Installation of pre-purchased light fittings (Bs/En approved luminaries)
- Fault finding
- Extractor fans
- TV/HMDI installation
- Phone points
- Storage heating & immersion heating
- Repair/replace Bathroom suites
- Electric showers
- Shower pumps
Please call for a no-obligation free quote.
We are always available to give you helpful, friendly and professional advice and look forward to hearing from you to discuss all of your electrical requirements.
Please mention Trustatrader when calling. Thank you.
- NICEIC Domestic Installer D606762
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment (Building, Structures and the Environment)
- AM2 Certificate of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence
- Summit Skills - Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation in the Building Services Engineering Sector
- Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installations (Building and Structures)
Archer Electrical have received 7 customer reviews.
Tom Holder 23rd August 2016
"All round excellent. Mike is a pleasant chap who keeps to his word."
Annabel 18th August 2016
"Very helpful. He was quick to respond to our initial query and gave us good advice. I would absolutely recommend to anyone."
Toby 15th August 2016
Andy 2nd August 2016
"Very happy with the work done and the service received."
Lloyd 27th July 2016
"Spot on in all respects. Very good at what he does and very keen."